UPDATE February 18, 2016 - BAYNE PARK ICE RINKS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Ice rinks are swept and re-surfaced as needed. To ensure safety, rinks are monitored and checked daily.
Flags are posted to let skaters know conditions of the ice rinks. Always check the flag upon arrival before going on the ice.
Green Flag: Ice Rinks Open (Skating is permitted. Skate at your own risk.)
Red Flag: Ice Rinks Closed (Please do not attempt to walk or skate on the ice.)
Please stay off thin, slushy ice and freshly sprayed ice. Snow, rain and warm weather spells may destroy many hours of work and make ice difficult to skate. When the red flag is flown, skating is prohibited!
· Rinks are not supervised; skate at your own risk.
· No skating allowed on “red flag” days.
· All users of ice rinks are required to be courteous of others.
· Rinks are open sunrise to 10:30 pm.
· No alcoholic beverages permitted.