Annual curbside clean-up will commence on Monday, September 26th.
Materials that will NOT be collected:
- building materials,
- yard debris,
- toxic chemicals,
- propane bottles or tanks,
- 55 gallon drums (empty or full),
- oil tanks and
- oil based paints.
Lawnmowers and other gasoline powered equipment must have the gas and oil drained. Hot water heaters and water conditioners must be drained. Pipes and single pieces of lumber must be cut or bent into sections four (4) feet or less in length. Latex paints must be opened and completely dried out.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS IN FRONT OF PROPERTY SOONER THAN TEN (10) DAYS PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 26TH COLLECTION DATE.
Materials that will NOT be collected curbside, but are accepted at recycling center:
- all standard recyclables (newspaper, cardboard, glass, aluminum, plastics),
- barbecue size propane tanks,
- computers and related electronic devices.
Any questions, please call Tracy Toribio at the Harding Township Department of Public Works, (973) 267-2448