TOWNSHIP OF HARDING
BOARD OF HEALTH
C/O MORRIS COUNTY OFFICE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT
PO Box 666, 21 Blue Mill Road,
New Vernon, NJ 07976
Office Phone: (973) 267-8000 ext. 1968
Office Fax: (973) 829-7025
Prevent the Spread of the Flu
Protect yourself and loved ones against the flu by following the simple steps below:
- The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older once a year.
Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Use tissues, not your hands, to cover coughs and sneezes.
- Throw tissue away and wash your hands immediately.
- If you don’t have tissue, cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
Wash hands frequently.
- Wet hands with warm water and add soap.
- Scrub for 20 seconds.
- Rinse well and dry with a paper towel. Use a paper towel to turn faucets off and to open restroom doors.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
Keep sick people away from healthy people.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid large crowds during the flu season.
Clean commonly shared items.
- Phones, toys, light switches, remote controls, doorknobs, etc.
For more information visit: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/index.html or contact the Hanover Township Health Department at (973) 515-6667