RIGHT-TO-FARM BREAKFAST TALK
Join the State Agriculture Development Committee staff for a presentation on the NJ Right-to-Farm Act.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
7:30 - 9:00 AM
Building 1 Assembly Room
314 State Route 12 (County Complex)
Flemington, NJ 08822
• Learn about the Right-to-Farm process from start to finish.
• Who the Right-to-Farm Act protects.
• How can farmers and neighbors work together.
• Why the mediation process is important.
• Guidelines for successful farmland events.
• Support for elected and municipal officials in farming communities.
• Topics include: Farm Eligibility, Farmland Assessment vs. Commercial Farm Certification, Protected Agriculture Management Practices (AMP’s), Special Occasion Events, Site Specific Agriculture Management Practices (SSAMP’s), and Mediation vs. Litigation
Help us plan ahead for attendance,
Please RSVP to 908-788-1490 or email@example.com