- Can the Hotline make appointments?
- No, COVID-19 Hotline is for information about the regional mega vaccination site.Contact 973-829-8250.The Hotline is open seven (7) days a week between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm.Messages left after 4 pm will be returned the next day.The Hotline is unable to register persons for vaccine appointments.
- Is there a possibility of a smaller vaccination sites in other parts of the County?
- Not one that would be operated by the County.
- At some point, we believe vaccines will become available at pharmacy’s and Doctor’s Offices.
- I have signed up for the vaccine through the NJ website and was told I am in Phase 1A and they will notify me when I can make an appointment.Is this accurate?
- The State site will notify you when you meet the criteria to make an appointment.You then need to find out who has the vaccines and schedule your appointment.
- Is the Atlantic Health – Morris County – Mega Site sign up portal the same as the NJ State site or is it a different list?
- No they are not.
- The Atlantichealth.org site will tell you when you meet the criteria for the vaccine and when
appointments will open up.
- I am not sure if I should be signing up multiple times or just wait to hear from the State site.
- If you are in Morris County, I would suggest using the Atlantichealth.org site.
- After I receive my first vaccine, can I go to another location for my second vaccine?Assuming I can get the same vaccine.
- When you get the first vaccine at the County site, they schedule you for the second one.
For more information, please visit the following sites: